Cady Studios is our school's official portrait photographer. Please make your appointment on the Cady Studios Website. The final date to have your photo taken in order to be in the 2020-2021 yearbook is December 1st.
More Info about casual photos and deadlines:
1. Seniors are required to take the formal photo (tux/drape) with Cady Studios. Visit the Cady Studios Website to book.
2. If you go online to book a session by July 1st, you get a free in-studio scene!
3. Cady Studios offers high quality casual photo (outfit choice/background choice) options and most students use the casual photos taken by Cady for the yearbook, but seniors are permitted to submit a casual photo taken by a personal photographer for inclusion in the yearbook if they wish. If you want to submit a photo from a personal photographer, the photo must be vertical, high quality, and submitted with a release form from the photographer stating that we can publish the photo in the yearbook. The photographer will provide the release form.
4. Casual photos must be submitted by December 1st. Information on where to submit will be provided soon.
5. Students must be photographed by December 1st to be included in the yearbook.
Voting will be linked here in the Fall.